Friday, November 19, 2010

Pete Burns Get A New Makeover

Pete Burns Get A New Makeover

Pete Burns Get A New Makeover



Pete Burns got a facelift, new lip implants and cheek implants
Pete Burns got a facelift, new lip implants and cheek implants

Pete Burns is back with a new face, according to the Daily Mail. Pete admits to some sizzling new nips and tucks:
My most recent overhaul was about a month ago. I had a minor facelift and my eyes slanted. People redecorate their homes every few years and I see this as no different. Changing my face is like buying a new sofa.’
Pete is also a fan of Botox and chemical peels. He funds his plastic surgery addiction with the 1 million dollars he won from the plastic surgeon that botched his lip implant surgery a few years ago.
Below, Pete debuts his new ‘look’. He truly looks weird now.


No comments:

Post a Comment